Applicants who fulfill the following parameters are eligible for entrance examination:
- Bachelor's degree in Health sciences, Biology & Chemistry.
- Cumulative GPA 2.75 for females & applicants from emerging regions and 3.0 for male applicants.
- At least 2years' service after graduation.
- Age not more than 35 years.
- Good health (produce medical certificate)
- Recommendation letter: one from work with a detail profile of the recruits using the template provided:
social accountability, professionalism, participation in the community, free of addiction etc), and a second
one from their undergraduate training program.
- Sponsorship public sector.